Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Anti-Procrastination Tuesday



It's Anti-Procrastination Tuesday with Amy over at New Nostalgia. Now don't fall over just because I've had blog posts two days in a row! :) I figure if posting my weekly menu plan on Mondays can help me be more consistent with meal planning, then maybe participating in Amy's Anti-Procrastination Tuesdays will help me, well...tackle some of the tasks I've been procrastinating.

The to-do list is long, so I'm just going to start by listing a few short-term and long-term projects that I need to remember to work on completing. Then I'll come back and cross them out. So, in no particular order, here I go:

  • Get bags of salt out of trunk and refill water softener. (I needed to start with an easy one).
  • Clear off dining room table (aka storage space for stuff that needs a home).
  • Buy photo albums and page protectors.
  • Start printing out the backlog of photos just sitting on my computer. I can always do digiscrap layouts to add to the albums later. I need to at least have 4x6 prints in albums to enjoy.
  • Calendar gifts to give at Christmas.
  • Finish knitting youngest DD's baby blanket that I started knitting four years ago when I was pregnant with her. Didn't finish it before she was born, and, well, it's still not done.
  • Finish making felted purse for my niece. (I want to be done with it by the beginning of December so I can give it to her for Christmas.)
  • Knit and felt a pair of mittens for me. I keep making them for the kids, but have never made a pair for myself.
  • Knit and felt a pair of mittens for youngest DD.
  • Create family silhouettes to frame (see here and here).

I think I'll stop there. That's overwhelming enough for now. So what tasks/projects are on your to-do list that you keep procrastinating?

No comments: